Miellee Hair Extensions are made of the highest quality Natural Human Hair sourced in Virgin + Remy condition. You may wash, cut, color*, style & re-use your extensions.
Our products are salon grade quality and have no expiration date. Many clients tend to re-use our extensions for months and even years, depending on their lifestyle and hair care routine.
Follow our recommendations detailed on this page for optimal results and to prolong the life of your extensions.
Keep in mind that each set of extensions is unique and you may need to adjust your hair care routine depending on your particular set of extensions.
- For the optimal health of your hair, we recommend that you wash your extensions and your natural hair as little as possible as excessive washing can cause human hair to feel dry and brittle.
- When you do wash the extensions, be sure to lather them gently in a downward motion.
- Shampoo and condition the hair in cold water using nutrient-rich and color-safe products
- Do not go to bed with damp hair.
- Allow the hair to air dry or in emergency cases use a blowdyer on a low heat setting.
- Our extensions are made of natural human hair which means that technically, you can color the hair just as you would your own natural hair. *As a general rule, we recommend to purchase our Virgin Hair if you intend to color the extensions yourself because our Remy Hair has already been color treated and could produce mixed results.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you or your stylist choose to perform a chemical process on any of our hair extensions (including but not limited to bleaching, lightening, coloring or toning the hair) you are doing so at your own risk and you are accepting full responsibility for the results. Hair which has been chemically altered by you in any way will not qualify for return, exchange or store credit, and is not covered under warranty.
- If you plan to chemically process your extensions, we recommend to do a strand test before applying the chemicals to the full set of hair to ensure that you will obtain the desired results.
- Depending on your care routine and the details of your extensions, there are instances where the color may need to be touched up. If you find that you need a retouch, contact us. We offer complementary retouch services for all of our extensions.
- Miellee Hair Extensions are completely natural and will respond to styling habits and use of heat just as the hair attached on your head would respond. As such, we recommend that you only style with heat tools when absolutely necessary.
- Excessive use of blowdryers, curling irons or smoothing irons can affect the feel and behavior of any hair extensions, even the highest quality ones.
- Remember to brush the hair regularly with a vent brush.
- Apply essential oils to the hair daily.